Specialties Film on Reel
Dutch Pack offers various options on its foils:
- Easy opening: Laser score in both length and width direction in the film for straight and smooth opening of the pack. No special machine equipment is required and shape and size of the opening are custom-made. The barrier properties of the film remain the same. This film with pre-applied opening is suitable for MAP packing.
- Sweet-hug: Tear reclosable system pre-applied in film.
- Front-zip: Consumer-friendly zipper pre applied in the film for easy-opening at the front of the pouch. New: Top-zip for opening the top of the pouch.
- Microwave: Packaging with steam valve suitable for direct cooking of the product. The valve releases pressure/steam when the product is heated in the microwave and is suitable for both flowpacking and stand-up packaging. No special machine equipment is required to process this film. The barrier properties of the film remain the same. This film with pre-applied opening is suitable for MAP packing.
- Coffee valve: Valve pre-applied in the film to release pressure from fresh packed coffee beans after roasting. Since this coffee-valve can be pre-applied in the film it saves from investing in a valve applicator on a machine. The film with valve can be processed at high speed and is an attractive thin and efficient solution.
- Re-closable label: Customized label as used for wet-wipes. Now also commonly used for food products such as salads, cheese and coffee. No special machine equipment is required to process this film. Shape and size of the label are custom-made. The barrier properties of the film remain the same. This film with label is suitable for MAP packing.
- Allbake: Film for direct cooking in the traditional oven.
- Bio: Eco-friendly biodegradable film now also with oxygen barrier.
- Paper: Paper laminated film with window at register.
- Print options such as gold inks, matt, varnish in register etc.
Please do not hesitate to contact us to discuss more options. We are almost always able to comply to your specific demands.