Film on reel specialties
Additional options for film on reel
Dutch Pack can provide a large number of additional options for packaging film rolls. This gives you the opportunity to make your packaging more user-friendly for the consumer without needing major modifications to your machine.
- Velcro zip: Film with a velcro reclosing system.
- Laser perforation: Film with laser perforations in any direction or form, enabling the packaging to be easily opened.
- Front-zip: Film with resealable zip. A top-zip opening is also possible.
- Resealable label: A film label in the shape and size which fully suits your requirements. This option is now also available with a vacuum seal. Ideal for both food and non-food applications. This could be used with lettuce or wraps, wet-wipes or baby wipes, for example.
- Microwaveable film: You can choose from various types of bags with a steam valve, which allows steam to escape when heated in a steam oven or in a microwave. You can choose from several options for frozen food and there are also options for retort applications. The steam valve is perfectly suitable for sterilisation applications.
- Pre-applied coffee valve: Flexible valve for degassing your coffee packaging. The valve is fitted directly into the film.
- All bake film: Film that can be directly heated in a traditional oven.
- Paper film: Paper laminated film gives an ecological and traditional look to your product. It is also possible to punch out and insert a window.
- Print options such as gold inks, matt, varnish in register etc.
Please do not hesitate to contact us to discuss more options. We are almost always able to comply to your specific demands.